Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Credit Where It's Due

This blog owes its existence and a great deal of its content - the good parts - to a good friend of mine on Facebook who has to contend with serious mental health problems but does so with amazing fortitude and good humour. She also blogs regularly at jenauruswake.wordpress.com. Whether you have mental health problems of your own or not, this is a blog well worth following.
I mention this because recently she has had to battle her way through a particularly bad patch which, thank goodness, she now seems to have largely overcome. The way she did so taught me something new, and I think it's worth sharing.
I have said already that anxiety's sole power rests in its ability to make you fear fear itself. On the Jenausaurus blog, you can read what happens when you pluck up the courage to call its bluff. I'm not going to paraphrase it here. Go to her blog and read all her recent posts which track the changes she has brought about.

3 comments:

  1. That's me! *blushes* but you got my name wrong - jenasauruswake.wordpress.com 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fame and credit is well deserved by dinosaur friend :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete